” How To Make This Year’s Company Children;s Holiday / Christmas Party or Family Day Picnic Unfogettable “
Family Magic Show (For kids & adults)
Group size: 40 to 200 guests
(Ideal for big family gatherings, 1st Birthday Celebrations, Company Holiday events, company picnics etc )
And here’s what’s in the “Super Duper” Magic Package:
- First, you get a 40 minute Magic Show with full audience participation … lots of comedy and fun … and special attention given to the younger children which will result in Happy, joyous youngsters shouting with laughter, giggling with the fun of it all, triumphant when they “catch” the magician in his trickery… and then gasping in amazement when his mysteries turn out OK after all!
- Since it is an audience participation show, all the kids get to help out in some way. This is important because as you know, kids don’t just want to sit and watch, they want to get involved. And with my show, they do!
- Plus … all the children get to take home a souvenir magic trick which they can have fun with and perform at home on their friends and family members (a reminder of the wonderful time they’ve had at your event).
- Wij Supplies his own wireless head set mic and sound system
- And a nice addition to the Family Magic Show would be Balloon animals for ALL the children to take home and kids love their balloon sculptures
- Another Nice addition would be an hour of Strolling sleight of hand magic before or after the Super Duper Magic show.
Here Are What Other Moms & Dads have to say About My Show
“The children (of all ages) thoroughly enjoyed the show. Somehow you are able to tailor your show so that you speak to the children at their level while entertaining the adults at the same time. This is a rare quality which is much appreciated in an organization such as ours”
Marilyn Cummings, Big Sisters Association of Ajax – Pickering
“Wij has been an asset to our Entertainment Team for the past 2 seasons and a pleasure to work with. His presentation is quick, entertaining and can be adjusted easily to suit adults, teens or very young children. A very professional performer with an admirable work ethic.”
Barbara-Lea Granter (Entertainment Manager), Canada’s Wonderland
It was a very entertaining show and everyone had a great time and both kids and adults alike, couldn’t stop talking about it. I actually received an e-mail just this morning from one of the reps who attended letting me know how much of a good time they had overall and that his daughter couldn’t stop talking about how much she loved the magic show.
Samriti Arya, Olympus Canada